After breakfast depart for a full day guided tour to Safari Blue. For an unforgettable day in Zanzibar a post breakfast drive will take you to Fumba Village, where you will hop on a traditional dhow boat to sail to the breathtaking Menai Bay home to a cluster of beautiful, uninhabited islands
Once you reach the destination, the dhow boat will be anchored in an idyllic spot, allowing you to swim around the island, snorkeling along the rich coral reefs, spot the frolicking dolphins or explore the pristine islets. The reefs surrounding the sand bank are the second snorkeling trip; the underwater world will seem very different compared to your first stop waiting for you! Enjoy the short trip with your boat towards your final stop where you can reach the beautiful island Kwale, and our crew will be on this secluded uninhabited Island, you will enjoy the lunch fit for Kings from an Island in the Indian Ocean, with slipper lobsters, grilled fish, calamari, chicken and rice, and many more vegetables. But that’s not everything! After your main course we will start a fruit journey with you with up to 5 different fruits.
- Please pack sunscreen and a hat for your boat excursion, as you are out in the sun all day
- Please bring a towel and your swimwear, as you get the possibility to swim and snorkel during the trip
- Please do not purchase any large shells or coral from local vendors as it promotes the destruction of our fragile marine ecosystem.
- It is advised to wear shoes that are easy to slip in and out and that don’t get damaged by water
- Be aware of sea urchins when standing barefoot at the beach (they are not dangerous but can be painful)
Overnight: Ocean Paradise Resort & Spa or similar
Meal Plan: Half Board (Breakfast & Dinner)