Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification by emails. If cancellation is made more than 6 weeks of departure your deposit will be returned to you and you will need to cover for the bank charges and transfer related costs as per bank rates. If your cancellation is made after the due date for full payment of your tour fare, charges will be charged. The scale of charges, expressed as a percentage of the tour prices, is as follows:
- More than 8 weeks – Deposit forfeited.
- Less than 8 weeks’ notice – Deposit plus 25%
- Less than 4 weeks’ notice – Deposit 50%
- Less than 3 weeks’ notice – Deposit 60%
- Less than 2 weeks’ notice – Deposit 100%
If clients fail to join a safari or join it after departure or leave it prior to its completion, no safari fare refund can be made.
Clients should feel free to communicate with us on changes of their dates and we will inform them the option on either the dates they proposed or suggest for them the different dates. This has to be done before the 8 weeks of travel for the tour.